Контролер 3х осевого подвеса AlexMos 3-Axis 3.0 Version
AlexMos SimpleBGC V3.0 "AlexMos" Simple Brushless Gimbal Controller. This board set is fully assembled and ready to use board with latest firmware designed by Alex Moskalenko.
- New option: skip gyro calibraion at startup. With this option checked, board starts working immediately after power ON.
- New menu command and GUI button for manual gyro calibration RC Map, RC Source moved to profiles. It allows to change RC control setting by switching profiles.
- RC YAW axis control may be inverted now by specifying Min.angle > Max.angle, like for other axis (but this setting not used for limiting, just for inverting).
- I2C errors monitoring: LED will blink when I2C error detected
- New option: gyro high sensivity. It doubles sensivity of the gyro, that equals to multiplying gains in the PID controller by 2. It may be usefull for big DSLR cameras.
- The "Firmware Upgrade" tab in the GUI is working now and allows to upload a new firmware.
50*50mm size with 45*45mm mounting hole pattern for M3 screws
Access to serial port, so a Bluetooth can also be hooked for easy tuning.
L6234 Motor drivers
Atmega 328P with Alexmos Bootloader preinstalled
Controller weight: 15 grams
MPU6050 IMU included
Driver:Cp2102 USB Driver